|If you constantly fail to follow the rules, you will be blocked. No exceptions.|
1. Respect-This club will not have or tolerate flammers. If you're caught doing any of these, you'll be reported & blocked.
2. Love of furry curves-You DO NOT have to be a fantastic/amazing furry lady artist to join. In fact, you can only be a fan & not draw at all to join. Be it clear that only furry women are allowed. They can be cows, dragoness, alieness, squirrels, etc.
3. Staff-If you find any problems with the club, please feel free to contact any of our admins
4. Contacts-If you have any questions about the club, send us a note or ask on our profiles. Most recommended would be sending notes. Note that if we do not answer you fast, sending your note once more will not get you question answered faster.
How to submit:
After becoming a member, on the group page above you, it will say something like "Submit Art". If you come back & it's not there, just click on the club gallery, & on the top right part of the gallery page there will be a button that says "Submit to this Gallery" (or something like that).
Only 3 submissions per member a day.
1. Nudity - We DO allow nude pictures. We ask you if it is minor or extreme nudity, then mark it with a mature filter. Otherwise, it will not be excepted.
2. OCs/Fanart - Any medium of art will be allowed.
3. Yuri/Bisexualism - The Club will allow such pictures. If the image contains sex, or intense touching moments, mark them with the mature filter.
4. Drug use - We will not allow pictures of characters using any type of drug.
5. Inflation - Inflation will not be allowed. We want this group to have submission that show the love & art of furry ladies. This will not become a fetish club.
6. Transgender - Transgender Females are allowed. Please mark this information in your deviation to clear confusions.
7. Males - This club will allow submissions with males in the image, HOWEVER, there must be a furry female in the picture, & the male must not detract all the attention away from the image. If the image has half the female & half the male attracting the attention, then it will be allowed. Images of a male alone will not be accepted.
8. Nekos - These are more human than they are actual anthropomorphic beings. This club is dedicated to full on furry women.
9. Copyright imagery - If you didn't draw the image, & the image is copyright to an existing company then it will not be accepted. No exceptions. I am tired of people submitting vectors, screen shots or other copyright pictures of characters from shows & thinking they can submit them just because they can. Anyone who refuses to cooperate with this rule will be blocked from the group.
This includes any screen shots or cuts & pastes or vectors of the Equestria Girls, Krystal, Sandy Cheeks, etc. If you didn't draw them, then do no submit them.
Amphibians - Frogs, toads, Salamanders, Caecilians, mudpuppies, & any other creature that is an amphibian is allowed in this folder.
Apes - Any ape-like creature that is a monkey, gorilla, orangutan, chimpanzee & so on belong here.
Avians - The creatures that have feather/plumage, & beaks go right here. Raptors do not count.
Bugs or Insects - Whether it's a fly, spider, slug, centipede, or any other pesticide, place it here.
Bunnies - The long eared, fluffy critters belong in this one. Jackrabbits, rabbits, & jackalopes are also allowed in this one.
Cows - All the species of cattle go in here. The species with utters, horns, "Moo" & produce milk & their relatives should go in this folder.
Crocs or gators - Crocodiles or alligators belong here. Caimans & any other crocodilians are also allowed.
Deer - Whether it's a deer, reindeer, antelope, & anything relevant to the deer family belongs in this one.
Dinosaurs - Those extinct being that are tyrannosaur, triceratop, pterodactyl, ichthyosaurus, mosasaur, & and other dinosaur that belonged in the dinosaur age.
Dogs or Wolves - Self explanatory: The species of dog or wolf doesn't matter, as long as it is a do or wolf, then it belongs in this folder.
Dolphins - Bottle nosed, orcas & so on, it doesn't matter. This is folder is for the dolphins.
Dragons - They can be from any species from any country, serpentine, multi-headed, cybernetic, western, eastern, wingless & so on.
Elephants - If it has a trunk for a nose, then it belongs in here. Mammoths & any other relevant species are also welcome in this folder.
Fan Art - If you draw a buff version of a Digimon, Pokemon, &/or any other series, then place it in here. Fan OC's do not go in this folder.
Goats or Rams - Any creature that has a head made for ramming, despite the bulls, goes here.
Hippos - Those fat, gluttonous, & super wide-mouthed aquatic creatures belong in this folder.
Horses or Zebras - Self explanatory. Unicorns are also allowed in this folder as well.
Hybrids - This folder is meant for anthros that are half one creature, & half another. Those who are half one creature, half human do not belong here. You can place a hybrid anthro in a different folder if he's more of his one half than his other half.
Kitties - Any large cat or domestic cat belongs here.
Lizards or Geckos - If it in the lizard family or gecko, then it goes here.
Lower Quality Work - This folder is for pictures that are not drawn or scanned in properly. If you took a photo of your art or didn't get it scanned in properly or is a badly rendered 3D piece then it belongs here. We are no longer accepting pieces that are drawn on line paper.
Misc. - This folder is for any species that isn't necessarily anthropomorphic; such as orcs, ogres, demons, onis, & so on. this club isn't too limited. However, kemomoni &/or neko are not allowed. Cosplay photos can be put here. This folder is not to be confused with the "Other Anthros" folder.
Multiple Species - This is not to be confused with the "Hybrids" folder. This folder is for images that contain more than one anthro character/species complied in an image.
Original Species - For those of you who made your own species of anthro, they belong here.
Other Anthros - This folder is not to be confused with the "Misc." one. This folder is for the other images of anthros that did not get a folder. So if you do not see a folder for your specific anthro, then place it in here.
Other reptilians - This folder is for the other reptilians that don't have a folder; such as snakes, chameleons, etc.
Otters - Those big feet, aquatic creatures belong here.
Raccoons - The furry critters that dig through garbage, with ringed tails, & 'masks' on their faces go in here.
Rhinos - The horned, heavy creatures of the animal kingdom go in here.
Rodents - Rats, mice, capybaras, guinea pigs, & so on belong here. Squirrels also belong here.
Sharks - If they have the gills, & sharp rows of teeth designed for ripping, & belong in the sea, then they go in this folder.
Ursines - Those big fluffy teady bears belong in this folder. Pandas, red pandas, kodiac, black, polar, & any other bear belongs here.
Vixens - The sly, cunning creatures with large ears & fluffy tails go in this one. The species does not matter.
Weasels or Ferrets - The long, slender furries belong in here.
Whales - any large, cetacean belongs in this folder. Killer Whales & whale sharks do not belong in this one.
Note: Any image placed in the wrong folder will be declined. no exceptions.
|More Journal Entries|